La province de Namur, au coeur de votre quotidien
" Façade arrière de l'Hôtel de Gaiffier d'Hestroy, côté jardin "
" Croix reliquaire à double travers (détail) "
" Cour intérieure de l'Hôtel de Gaiffier d'Hestroy "
Accueil

The TreM.a – Museum of Ancient Arts of Namur was founded in 1964 in partnership with the Archaeological Society of Namur. The museum is housed in the Hôtel de Gaiffier d’Hestroy, which was donated to the Province of Namur in 1950 for this purpose.

The museum is home to internationally reputed historical and art-historical collections, among others the Treasure of Oignies (dating from 13th century) and the collection of paintings by Herri met de Bles (mid 16th century).

"